Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It rained all night or at least from midnight on...





Here is my progress on my mosaics. You can see that I have grouted the mirror with it's matching shelf. This looks good, I think. I used almost all of a bunch of glass tiles that I had ordered with my Grand Marais money. The other two things that I was able to grout are the two tea light holders. I will need to grout tonight or tomorrow, too, as I have a show this weekend. I wanted to have 12 tea lights but I am not sure if I will. Last night when I began to work on them, I just became too tired.

You can also see that I decided to put clear glass tiles on the leaf plate. When the glue is dry, you should be able to see through to the silver aluminum plate underneath. Now the glass looks white as the Weldbond is still wet.

No comments: