Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday and the show is over.



This is what I sold, as well as 4 tea lights.

The large vase with Leaves - everyone loves this vase and kept picking it up and looking at it and when I told them it cost $125, always they'd put it back. Except this one woman who was from TH. She went back to her car and got her checkbook and now this lovely vase is her's! The other item that I sold is a Frieda Kahlo Vase with 12 hearts to Kathy Wurzer, a Minnesota Public Radio personality. I had spoken to her 6 or 7 years ago and SHE REMEMBERED MY NAME. Great memory! So even though this show started out a fizzled it ended up great. Well, good, anyways.

I was also able to speak to many many towns people, making this a very nice way to spend the day.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Yay, Val. The leaves vase is stunning, and of course I always loved the Frida-inspired hearts vase, too.

What's next on your schedule?