Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday and I am off!




Today I don't seem to have any "outside of my house" job, so I will clean for a few hours, grout my mirror and work on my job app. This is for a job in Superior for UWS that my sister spotted for me in the paper about recruiting minority candidates to go into Education Jobs.

Also, I need to work on my app for the Grand Marais show as this is due on Friday. It would be good to get this in the mail today or tomorrow.

Here is the mirror that I plan to grout today. Also a portrait of the Moon that I saw as I was coming home on Thursday from a CEU class. It was very windy and cold that night. The full Moon kept being hidden by clouds and was wrapped up in a haze of perhaps the flying snow!

And the woman at BLue Lake Gallery took NINE tea lights so I was pleased about this!

No comments: