Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday, the First of April and today is foggy AGAIN.




Yes, I intended to shout "AGAIN" as at this point I am getting sick of the fog. It is only "cool" and "fun" for a short time, but I think it has now been foggy and damp for a WEEK. I'd like to see the sun . . .

Oh well, I can't do anything about this lack of Sun so I may as well get used to it! I don't think I'd do very well living in Seattle. Or LOndon.

Here is what i have been working on the last week. First is a series of coasters. I purchased the coasters at a garage sale last summer, (Or was it the summer before???). At this point I'd rather just get rid of these coasters as I am thinking BIG and Visual rather than small and useful. IN the center of the center is a pendant of a Border Terrier surrounded by small squares.

THe last image is of the Doctor's Without Borders donation that I am hoping I can complete today. I started this and then it just SAT there on my very crowded table, (sort of like the coasters!) until yesterday when I was inspired to just "do" instead of dwelling on the "how" of this project. I may end up painting the frame a bright color as currently the wood is just not going as well as I'd like it to. Just not zippy enough for me.

No comments: