Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WEdnesday and I am almost done with my CEUs!


Last night I discovered about 20 CEUs carefully tucked away in my looking-for-work portfolio. I am now up to 105.75 - I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it looks great! (CEUs = Continuing Education Units.)

I think this year is about comparisons - for example, having to spend my week off of work doing my CEUs makes doing housework seem bareable. Having to work at SUper ONe makes subsituting seem not too bad.

Tonight I will attend ANOTHER CEU class on Google Sites. Also next week for two nights, a class on using the computer to make videos. THen after I finish my on-line classes, I will be done with CEUs and be able to have my life back!

Here is a pendant of a BOrder Terrier, not yet on my Etsy site. Perhaps tomorrow.

No comments: