Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Dark and Cold Friday, not that I am complaining, well perhaps a little! But I am so glad that the heat missed us.



Our weather is questionable this morning. Very dark, and there is a good chance that it will rain. However, I am so glad that the heat, that had taken half of the state of Minnesota, missed us. I sure don't need this heat and I don't know anyone who does. You see in Minnesota, when it gets hot it gets incredibly humid as well. Which is why everything outside grows like crazy! Making it hard for me to keep up with weeding, mulching, etc.

This is what I worked on yesterday. I am so excited to finish something!

The cylinder container with the hearts has a murky purple brown background. In addition I began and completed two small tealights is delightful spring colors. This was so fun for me to do. I had just come in from outside where my time was spent weeding and mulching. I think the colors I used reflex this garden work.

I made progress on the wooden bowl. However it goes slowly as I have to prop up the bowl and place 1/2 a dozen pieces of the glass on the bowl, wait for this to try, then re-prop it and the process starts again. (I decided to go with a slightly lighter shade of a similar color on the outside.)

No comments: