Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday and I have another very busy week ahead of me.

This week, again, I will be incredibly busy as next Friday we leave for Grand Marais for the Artist's Colony Art Show. I am excited to be going as this year I will be sharing my tent with my friend Shelley  who does wonderful hand cut linoleum prints of birds.

This weekend I was at the Two Harbors Heritage Days Earthwood Inn Festival. I worked on my Frida for almost the whole time - I almost gave myself a blister cutting the Mexican smalti to fit. I decided that  I had made Frida's face too peach colored so I ended up prying off a few pieces to replace with a darker tan. I think this change will make a good transition from her ears to her (hopefully tan) cheeks to the brownish tip of her nose. Thanks, Helen for bringing in your painting of American Gothic and for the pleasant chat about Grant Woods.



THANKS to everyone who stopped by and visited and purchased from me. I had a good time learning about what everyone is up too.

No comments: