Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

It looks to be a clear and sunny Saturday!





I have been so busy lately trying to get tea lights ready for the Blue Lake Gallery in Duluth, (!!!), but at last on Thursday, I was able to begin on a small custom altar. My cousin David's wife, Carrie, wants an angel for her mother. So I thought I would combine the altar with this angel design. My other project for this next week is a series of pendants for an Etsy customer who very much liked my designs for my good friend Bonnie. So today I will glue what I have photoed and sent to this woman so that tomorrow, should everything go right, I will be able to grout them. Then I will put the two part resin on them Monday; Wednesday I will mail them to her. Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about this schedule I have put myself on! I have too much to do.

No comments: