Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A beautiful perfect Tuesday, in July, Northern Minnesota!




It is only supposed to be 75 degrees today and sunny - making this an absolutely perfect day.

I was able to begin to mosaic yesterday. However, I forgot to take the photos. I really need to get back into the habit of just snapping the photos.

This is what I did on Saturday. My progess is so slow. I am not sure how I can speed it up as I pick up each piece of glass, hold it up to the light, then I decide whether to use it or not. My guess is that if I purchased the glass in whole sheets, rather than from the scrap bin, and I knew what each piece would look like I could skip this step. It does give me so much pleasure to study the glass and I sometimes "oh and ah!" over the beauty of the glass as the light comes through it.

No comments: