Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday and I am frantically trying to complete my last few pieces for Grand Marais this weekend.





While I am so disgusted and depressed about the Minnesota state shut down (but was the funding for the legistlators "shut down"? No, of course not - they still get paid!!!), I am continuing to complete my last few pieces for the show in Grand Marais this coming weekend. Thanks, Heather for pushing me to finish these last two pieces.

After coming home from work (I LOVE saying this!) I continued to attach the pieces to the wooden bowl as well as to a wonderful vase covered with glass leaves. You can see how lovely this vase will be when it is done from these two photos. The bowl is done except to grout, which I may do tomorrow evening. I hope!

No comments: