Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am short of the tiny yellow tiles!




I am so close to being done! I had studied my bag of small yellow tiles and thought, hmmm will there be enough for me to complete the table? Yesterday after working for 2.25 hours I decided that I am approximately 12 short!!! Now I need to look through all of my various containers to see if I can find something that will work. I just need a few more for the space between the stems of the 4 center leaves. I did stop my self in a "good space" so that if I end up using some other similar tile it will look intentional and not just plain goofy.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Val, I hope you get some good display photos of this table when it is done so you have them for your portfolio.

Warmer weather is on its way -- makes me so happy!