Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011



Yesterday I grouted 6 pieces, granted that 5 were just tiny tea lights, but still, I grouted. Grouting is just not something that I enjoy doing. I love the results of grouting, but not grouting. Why? Well, because it is messy. Usually I use a dark grey grout and it gets under my finger nails and into my skin, too. I put lotion on before and this does seem to help. But I just don't like to grout. I will try to readjust my attitude towards grouting. Perhaps if I can just skip ahead to the finished results, then I will be okay with grouting.

Oh well.

I have begun something new. A portable altar. This is just one shot of my beginnings. There is some debate as to whether I should put one Mary, Mother of God or three. Actually, I am thinking my portable altar needs SIX Marys. Take a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

jill said...

the more the "Mary-er"!!! Go for it!