Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tomorrow I think I'll be able to grout my salvaged mirror!




As you can see, I have finished attaching the glass pieces to this salvaged mirror. I really, really like how it turned out. This mirror will be quite heavy as it is HUGE - 24 inches by 36 inches including the frame. (I will need to stain the frame - haven't quite figured out what or how yet.)

The other photos are from my last trip to Savers. I found the mosaic tiles in the back of the store as I was leaving. I was so excited as these small samples (I think that is what these are), are from a tile place in Minneapolis called Mercury Mosaics. I am not sure if I will leave these intact or more likely, I will take them off of their "web". We'll see.

The other photo is of a smallish tray, also purchased at Saver's.

No comments: