Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Monday. Sigh.

I was able to finish this funky hand made table yesterday before going to work at the (dreaded) gorcery store job. I really like how this turned out. The pictures don't really capture how wonderful this looks. Oh well! The colors blend nicely, much better than in this photo. I hope to paint it black today and grout it on Wednesday or perhaps Thursday.

Today I am going to grout my portable altar. I have been working and revising this for so long it will be good to be finially done with it. I have the interior "floor" as well as the exterior top and sides left to grout. This will take a chunk of time as it is somewhat massive and also 3-dimensional.

Today was supposed to be my day off from work. (The first in over a week!) But I need to go in for a bit. Sigh. I wish I had the whole day to myself but it was just not meant to be.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Val, the table is beautiful! You did this really fast, too. Great job!!